Become a Member
PatientsWe provide free services to members of our Patient Medical Care Network including:
- Clinical trial information
- Matching you with physicians conducting clinical trials in your area
- Identifying healthy volunteer paid clinical trials
- Providing you with health information resources about your medical condition and other areas of interest
- Provide networking opportunities with members of Patient Medical Care Network community
What can volunteers expect?Informed Consent
All research participants are carefully screened before they enter a clinical trial. First, a phone screening is conducted. If the preliminary criteria is met you will be asked to visit the doctors office for a in-person interview in order to obtain more information. Each research study varies depending on the nature of the study. The study team will describe what is required and expected before you decide to participate. Before any study related tests or procedures are performed, you will be provided an informed consent. The study staff will explain the details of the study, answer any questions or concerns you may have, and then have you sign a consent form. This should occur throughout the course of the study – not just at the beginning. Once you have read and signed the consent form, you are considered enrolled and you may proceed with the medical tests and treatments required by the study.
You may be required to return for more office visits and have blood tests done that you would not ordinarily have. You may be required to complete a diary or questionnaires about your symptoms. You should expect that the study staff tell you about changes that have occurred in the study including changes in the study design or requirements. You should be given the contact information of the study team including name, phone number, and email address.Potential Side Effects
Participation may or may not help your medical condition but will provide important information that will help others in the future. You may experience some uncomfortable side effects such as tiredness and headache. You may experience some unknown side effects as well. You may choose to discontinue your participation in the study for any reason. Your doctor may decide to stop your participation if he/she feels it is unsafe for you to continue in the study. You should expect to be told if something has been learned in the study that may change your willingness to participate.Compensation
There is no charge for study related office visits, tests and procedures. Most studies will compensate participants. The amount of compensation is determined based on several factors including the length of the study, number of visits and procedures, the amount of time and inconvenience. The informed consent will state the amount and schedule of payment. All participants will receive the same amount of compensation. If you are discontinued from the study, payment may be prorated.
Depending on the amount of compensation you may be required to report it on your tax return. Your participation in clinical trials will not affect your insurance or Medicare coverage for routine medical care during the study.
There are two factors that are critical to reaching and maintaining your goals in conducting clinical trials. Effective budget negotiation so that you do not lose money and conducting studies that will pass an FDA audit, so that you don’t receive a warning letter.
Budget and Negotiation
Seasoned Investigators have experienced the ups and downs of conducting clinical trials. They have adapted to the ever changing demands of Sponsors and regulatory agencies. Adjusting to the changes can cost time and money. Sponsors and CROs make money, sometimes at the Investigator’s expense. Every site receives am initial offer from the Sponsor. Investigators should never accept the initial offer from the Sponsor without an in depth analysis the protocol. Then, accurate of calculation of staff hours and fixed costs is necessary. The Sponsor’s initial offer does not usually cover costs.
Our consultants have over 20 years of experience in calculating budgets and negotiating contracts in the investigator site, SMO, and CRO environments. We know that one size does not fit all and will develop and negotiate an initial budget that will exceed the Sponsor or CRO’s offer.
Standard Operating Procedures
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) is a written process that formalizes investigator responsibilities that will ensure that everyone involved in the clinical trial understands their obligations in meeting the regulatory requirements under Good Clinical Practices. SOPs is a tool for them to perform tasks uniformly, across all studies. An increasing number of Sponsors and CROs require sites have SOPs in place before selecting them for a study. SOPS are an effective tool for training staff members.
We have developed SOPs for Investigator sites that are GCP/ICH compliant. For those Investigators who have SOPs in place, we will review them for compliance and recommend revisions if necessary. We customize Investigator SOPs, taking into consideration the office workflow and ease of implementation. Well written SOPs demonstrate to auditors, the Investigators commitment conducting quality research.
Sponsors/CROs/SMOsWe provide patient recruitment, study promotion, Investigator identification; and Investigator performance tracking on a fee-for-service basis.
- We match patients with investigators conducting your studies using a free membership based network of patients interested in participating in clinical trials.
- We identify qualified investigators for your project.
- We track Investigator performance using a robust software solution
- We notify our patients of studies open to recruitment via email, newsletters, and live callers
- We track Investigator performance and project performance with our software solution
- We assist Investigators in meeting study enrollment targets
Study CoordinatorsWe provide as-needed clinical trial support to keep studies on track on a fee-for-service basis.
- Review study protocols for interest and feasibility
- Develop study budget
- Perform final review of study start-up documents
- Develop a patient recruitment plan
- Track study documents, enrollment status, and costs using our software solution
- Guidance in preparing for monitoring visits, QA audit and FDA audits
Welcome to ClinicalTrialsForYou.com
ClinicalTrialsForYou.com is home of the Patient Medical Care Network which is a nationwide clinical trial network comprised of volunteers who would like to participate in medical research studies on investigational and marketed medication. Find clinical trials in your area by using the free services that the Patient Medical Care Network has to offer. Take the time and guesswork out of finding clinical trials.
As a member of Patient Medical Care Network you have access to our patient assistants. Our patient assistants are available to answer questions about clinical trials and identify clinical trials for you in your area. Our goal is to inform you about the process of participating in medical research, connect you with clinical trials, and guide you during the study. Our patient assistants will also guide you to health information resources focused on your condition and interests. Patient assistants are available by phone and email.
Patients, use this website, ClinicalTrialsForYou.com to stay informed about clinical trials. Learn about the 4 phases of research new medication must go through to prove its safety and effectiveness. Learn about clinical trials, the process of participation, benefits and risks. Make an informed decision when you consider participating in clinical trials.
Physicians, Sponsors, CROs and SMOs, take advantage of the low cost services we have to offer to expedite patient enrollment and keep track of the status of your study. Our services allow you to be proactive, not reactive to achieve a successful project within required timelines.
Study Coordinators, you are critical to the success of clinical trials at your site. Ensure your success by utilizing our low-cost services to be proactive in deciding if a study is feasible considering the resources available to you. Determine an accurate patient recruitment budget before your study is initiated. Our experienced CRCs and CRAs will assist you throughout the trial. Don’t let your first study be your last!
Benefits To Patients
Join Patient Medical Care Network
- No Cost Membership
- Receive excellent medical care
- Receive study related medical care and tests at no cost
- Learn more about your medical condition and treatment options
- You may receive compensation for your time, travel and inconvenience for study participation
- Stay updated on clinical trial results, recently FDA approved medication and news of interest
- Communicate with our knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate Patient Assistants Become A Member
Benefits to Study Coordinators
Top 10 Reasons To Use Our Services
- Complete your study on time and within budget
- Gain recognitions by Sponsors for a successful study
- Earn respect from your Investigators
- Stay in control of study progress
- Be proactive not reactive
- Become a sought after study site
- Maintain positive moral with key study personnel
- Build positive relationships with Patients, Sponsors and CROs
- Enjoy monitoring visits
- Have an opportunity to grow your research business and department Contact Us
Benefits To Physicians
Top 10 Reasons To Use Our Services
- Save time and money
- Become a leader within the global clinical trial community
- Gain more time for you patients
- Maximize ROI
- Avoid additional overhead
- Gain an option to enroll additional patients
- Successfully conduct multiple studies at a time
- Become a sought after study site
- Access study progress and budget reports
- Streamline the process of conducting clinical trials Contact Us
Benefits To Sponsor / CRO / SMO
Top 10 Reasons To Use Our Services
- Avoid delays in patient enrollment
- Reduce project costs
- Avoid costly delays in your project due to high number of queries
- Develop positive, long-term relationships
- Reduce monitoring time
- Increase patient retention and avoid unnecessary costs
- Develop public awareness
- Bring attention to investors
- Benefit from personal communication
- Opportunity to focus on site recruitment in the North America Contact Us